YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY APPLICATION
The Social Security Disability Application
When it comes to filing your Social Security Disability Application, providing accurate and up to date information can make all the difference whether you will get approved or denied.
What Information is Needed to File
The application can be filed online, in person at the Social Security office, or by telephone. Before you file, you will need the following information:
- Birth and Citizenship Information
- Marriage and Divorce Information
- Names and Birth Dates of your Children
- U.S. Military Service Information
- Employer Details for the Current Year and Prior 2 Years
- Self-Employment Details for the Current and Prior 2 Years
- Direct Deposit Information
- Name, Address, and Phone Number of a Third Party
- Information about Doctors, Healthcare Professionals, Hospitals and Clinics
- Job History
- Your Education and Training
At SSD Solutions, I help people file their Social Security Disability Application and guide them through the process of completing the application and providing key details to help the Social Security Administration approve their case.
Call Us Today for your Free Consultation
I want to help you get the benefits that you deserve. I have helped thousands just like you in Orlando, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Sanford, Maitland, Altamonte Springs, Apopka, and throughout Central Florida. Call me today to learn how I can help- (407) 738-3718.
To File Online
To file your application online, go to: https://secure.ssa.gov/iClaim/dib
To locate your local Social Security Office, go to: https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp